Ranking
Original Post
[REL & WiP]DBZ Death Ball Experiment
I made this with inspiration from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1M9...eature=related

In essence, you have a big ball of instagib death in your right hand. I made it with the general outline of Light Dagger and edited it.

I'm probably going to keep experimenting on this, so a better version may come soon...

Have fun!

Video: Sorry for the shitty quality, you can thank YouTube.

Attached Files
DBZdeathball.lua (1.2 KB, 356 views)
[CBK]
heh, i saw your post where you said you were going to make a simple remake, and you did.
Tis r awesome.

edit: naw, i was hoping you could throw it D:
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
heh, i saw your post where you said you were going to make a simple remake, and you did.
Tis r awesome.

edit: naw, i was hoping you could throw it D:

I did say I'm still experimenting, and I made this version in like 5 minutes. =P

EDIT: Also, in the original you can't throw it either. =P
[CBK]
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Well...I hope you can throw it next time

Now that I think about it, that won't be very easy at all... You MIGHT be able to control its horizontal movement laterally, but other than that it would be like trying to control a kite in a hurricane.
[CBK]
make it build up and shoot off in the direction your arm is facing.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
make it build up and shoot off in the direction your arm is facing.

^

Would be cool that with Blam's idea that there were four buttons that controlled the movement,

say...

i = up
j = left
k = right
m = down
Last edited by jcgrey2; Sep 6, 2008 at 03:33 PM.
I never finished that script.

Newb and I both implemented rudimentary systems for throwing it, but it was hard to control.

My original goal was to make them throwable and have them cancel each other out and stuff.

If I find some time, I'll get back on it.

Also:
http://botmowen.mydistraction.net/hadoken2.wmv
Last edited by Dafe; Sep 6, 2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Wasn't paying attention.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
put it in your toribash/data/script directory then run it my going options > scripts > DBZdeathball.lua
:D