Toribash
Original Post
THA CALLENGE COMES
Ok let's see if ya beat this boom.
Everyone will say it is lower than 100 threshold will just say a thing that isn't true and make me angry, so just comment and rate
Attached Files
Lazored uke 100 threshold.rpl (90.1 KB, 33 views)
First things first, it is indeed 100 DM threshold. Any trolls can just bugger off.

Secondly, it's not as good as you claim it to be. I mean, it's not bad, don't get me wrong, but it's not exactly amazing either. It's got a good flow, and it's not stiff either, but it lacks some of that wow-factor. The decap, for instance, doesn't look very solid, and your decapping arm is slow and stiff. If the hand had followed through instead of just bouncing back, it would've looked a fair bit more solid. You should also avoid rubbing so much against Uke, and only strike him when you intend to.
Overall i'll give you a 6/10, but it's close to a 7/10.

Also, beat it, you say? K.
Attached Files
Class A - Eggplant.rpl (81.9 KB, 21 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Well it wasn't bad. But it really wasn't that good either. It's a little too short and lacked some style. So its a 6-7/10

Oh and:
Attached Files
splinter_boomin'.rpl (102.0 KB, 16 views)
splinter_dancing spiders.rpl (96.6 KB, 12 views)
splinter_RAGETIME!.rpl (191.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Jul 30, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Technically, a boom is a single hit that dismembers 3 or more joints. In my book anywayz. But I guess lots of small, quick dismembers can make it look boomish so meh.

Also your replay itself wasn't all the great. Very messy. Basically what Shook said.

Also, I AKSEPT YUOR CALLENGE!

4DM boomkick, 3DM boompunch, 2 quick 2DM kicks and then just a dismember - Note how I didn't call the 2DM kick a 'boom'
Manip then two 4DM boomkicks
Lotsa manip and lotsa boomkicking. Sort of.
Features a 3DM boomkick and 4DM boompunch. Sweet pose as well.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Aug 1, 2009 at 06:21 AM.
well really all you did was wrap aound the uke(a very easy way to Dm uke)
try to keep seperated from uke not next to each other the whole time it tends to make replays look sloppy if your nudged against him all the time.
also when you Dm do it with a follor through all your attempts at Dm's were stiff armed and they would hit it and bounce off try to follow through.
7/10 good relax too

I except ;O
Attached Files
Kronos Keeping the Tempo.rpl (99.2 KB, 4 views)
Kronos__Boom banana.rpl (117.7 KB, 4 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby