Toribash
Original Post
[GFX] my 3d render avvy and sig, and potrait

all made by me in blender, i will use them when i get vip anf toriprime ofcourse
C and C will be awesome
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Background is boring, should have merged the background colour and floor using fog or a curved plane. The reflections are a bit excessive.

You should use AO with some better settings, you should consider using a faked GI rig to clean up the lighting.

Spec is too liberal, consider an alternate shader. Otherwise it comes off as "90s". Materials on the plane/bin/table need a lot of work!

Composition is kind of poor, the sig has a lot of space that looks 'wasted by chance' rather than by design, the avy will look strange when shrunk, always try to work at the correct resolution because resizing is bad out of render. The tori's pose is pretty stiff too

Example using faked GI, AO sub/add, toon shader, reflections etc. I removed the high spec because it was way too sharp for me, I like that smooth look.

Just some things to consider...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
kay, thank you gorman, i will keep it up, btw, can you teach me that thing ?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
If you google "blender noob to pro" there is a whole web book with tutorials on how to do everything!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."