Toribash
Original Post
[Music] Ugly

A collaboration between myself and Diversa, who is also an ex toribashian.

Used fl studio 10, windows movie maker, and gimp for the graphics.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by LilTerror View Post
Dont know how to critique music but I really like the song great job

^

Cool graphics, and cool song.

i just noticed i say cool for everything
Song was nice, but the intro was pretty long. Left me wondering "is this all it is?" for a while.

Also, who was Diversa? I mean, I don't know who he is either way, but what was his toribash account name?
beware
the goblin
The bass is solid, but I reckon more could have been done with it, by incorporating the melody a bit more perhaps? Maybe that's just me.

The hihats were a bit too piercing and the snare was buried under the rest of the mix. The mix itself was well done for the intro and bridge parts, but the drops had some nasty high frequencies.

I did like the parts at 2:09 and 4:01, however, where the bass randomly pops up, that was nice and unexpected.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
the dub doesnt feel as well put together as some of your other pieces
some of the highpoints of the keys in the melody or whatever sounded off, like when you hit the wrong key on the piano and it sounds off, y'know? seems intentional, but doesnt really gel with me on the listening end.
the melody felt a bit repetative later in the song

overall, as usual, easy to listen to, enjoyable
technically nothing wrong with it, just a few personal preference differences
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i find that Diversa's melodies are too boring or simple (i.e. all 1-2-3-4), but besides that this is a pretty nice collab. When are we gonna do Ominia stuff again? :<
pennis and also dicke and balls