Toribash
Original Post
[vid] Compared

Replays: Swex
Music: Mario M - EvaC
Soft: After Effects CS6 and Sony Vegas
M I N I V A N
I litarally think this is one of my favorite videos, ever. I give 10/10, the syncing is AMAzING. All around geat video!
by far your best tb related work.
sync was spot on when it needed to be, without taking away from the credibility of the replay, colours were nice and simple, generally nice to watch, replay was good aswell

my main criticisms would be the background at the beginning, really did nothing for the vid, was distracting etc.
and id have liked to see some camera work, just slight movement to give it some life. the stationary camera works sometimes, when part of a scene, or if theres movement across the screen, but having it stationary didnt really add anything to it, more detracted from it.

mainly i just didnt like that it ended, was really nice to watch, it really felt like it could go on into a 2-3 minute piece and been really great.

overall, it was a great piece of work, but a few small tweaks and it could be awesome
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Damn, that mini base drop toward the end was the best part of the video. Great job. You managed to make the video not over edited, amazing.
-----
Oh, but the outer space thing in the beginning didn't make sense.
Last edited by keoni109; Aug 13, 2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals