Toribash
Original Post
Who'd win in a headbutt contest (MAD)Hampa or (Sir)Sir?
Whod win in a consecutive headbutt contest (cranium to cranium, No Biting Allowed!!!) in a 1 versus 1 style headbutt match.
I think (Sir)Sir has a good chance due to him having alot on information stored inside of his head therefore he has greater cranium area and can do more damage but i also think (MAD)Hampa gets an enraged buff when heis anger and would go beserk and destroy (Sir)Sir with demonic consecutive blows to the skull
Originally Posted by sma1 View Post
Whod win in a consecutive headbutt contest (cranium to cranium, No Biting Allowed!!!) in a 1 versus 1 style headbutt match.
I think (Sir)Sir has a good chance due to him having alot on information stored inside of his head therefore he has greater cranium area and can do more damage but i also think (MAD)Hampa gets an enraged buff when heis anger and would go beserk and destroy (Sir)Sir with demonic consecutive blows to the skull

what made you think sir is in a clan called sir idot hes in (g)
DaBoomba
Originally Posted by froog View Post
what made you think sir is in a clan called sir idot hes in (g)

Sorry it was a typo my fingers slipped i meant (g)
Originally Posted by imp View Post
the man is about 50 now let him chill

I have the upmost respect for Hampa and I think even in his old age he would be a prime competitor in a headbutt contest
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I have the upmost respect for Hampa and I think even in his old age he would be a prime competitor in a headbutt contest

I share the respect towards hampa, but i think his victory against sir in a proper headbutt contest would be quite improbable, though I'm sure it would be a fascinating fight to watch
Originally Posted by imp View Post
the man is about 50 now let him chill

Older means more experience.
I think the headbutt contest would be chilling for hampa hes a destroyer