Toribash
Original Post
Visceral
My prefrontal cortex is due for maturation. As I approach this major stage in development, I want to have outside perspective as I reflect on the life that I have lived thus far and make adjustments to achieve the life I want to lead and eventually leave behind. Having been a part of this community for over 15 years between all my accounts there has been no shortage of people that I have come across; no doubt I have engrained some fragment or idea in them and them in me. While there have been dozens of individuals that I have lost contact with over the years, there is a select handful that I am familiar with now outside of Toribash - and I cherish the opportunity to keep up with them and see how far they've grown/changed from spectating in a quick aikido lobby queue years ago.

With diminishing population and low playerbase retention, I won't have a greater chance than now to pose this question. I have gone on hiatus many times and each time I return, the list of familiar names gets smaller and smaller. While there is still a list that I am familiar with, I want to know: what is your least fond memory of me? What are traits or characteristics that bring you unease that I can try to amend? For the unfamiliar, what are some preconceived notions you have about me? Who do you think is on the other side of the username, "visceral"?
Last edited by visceral; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:28 AM.
4000+ posts over 15 years and I've never seen this man

I've even posted in the same thread countless times according to post history and I still didn't recognize him. Wild.
Last edited by sirkill1; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:17 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
I have read enough. You're all a bunch of entitled degenerate assholes.

edit: I failed the mic drop. I don't know how to close a thread.
Last edited by visceral; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:47 AM.

I do not have perms to close a thread.

This thread will now be repurposed as a forum tutorial while we navigate through this problem together. Sorry to derail the original purpose. This is a very pressing matter.
Last edited by visceral; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:59 AM.
Why is off-topic filling with individuals who want to know what people love or hate about them... This ain't snapchat people keep that #RateMe out of here smh my head....
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
i want your attention and you will give it to me and i dont care if its positive or negative i just want proof that you were thinking of me

edit: not you death its like the royal you but everyones royalty but in reality everyone on this forum is like opposite royalty.. lol! #huzzah
Originally Posted by visceral View Post
I do not have perms to close a thread.

This thread will now be repurposed as a forum tutorial while we navigate through this problem together. Sorry to derail the original purpose. This is a very pressing matter.

Light mode you fucking lunatic?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang