Toribash
Original Post
a move i did
watch it. sorry if it sucks. its good considering my low skill level of creating moves
Attached Files
attack.rpl (33.1 KB, 26 views)
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
very very slow,stiff,non fluid,and you didnt finnish it are all bad traits of a replay.
just work on those and try to fix them when you do you will get a higher rating

4/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
very very slow,stiff,non fluid,and you didnt finnish it are all bad traits of a replay.
just work on those and try to fix them when you do you will get a higher rating

4/10

can you give me some tips on making it more fluid? i tried alternating some stuff and either my limbs get ripped off or it just looks worse
To make it look smoother, try relaxing all of the joints you don't really need to be using. Also, in general, you want to avoid symmetry and constant grabbing in replays.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
no u dident do any better, infact it looks like u totally ignored the advice that the others gave you

2/10
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
in comparison is this good. its completely diffrent but is this good on its own
Attached Files
frontflip to neckbreaker.rpl (38.1 KB, 10 views)
Frontflip to neckbreaker was much much better. You still need to work on relaxing though. If you dont want to relax, you can still look fluid by using a ridiculously large amount of joints and changing slightly every turn.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i gave the first move yet another shot. this one actually has some relax and the results are slightly different than the first two while keeping the same opening. however i take off his arms first then legs. its also faster, and not quite as symmetrical. is the 3rd time the charm?
Attached Files
attack once again.rpl (44.2 KB, 8 views)