Toribash
Original Post
it was my birthday yesterday so i tried to torture myself
my longest ride before this was like 27-30 miles, i went and pedalled down to the coastline of my state and back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Bro gawd damn i cycled like 30km in one day a few years ago and my legs were weak for days after
-----
what does tss stand for
Last edited by ancient; 1 Week Ago at 03:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Immensely impressive. What app is that?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
Bro gawd damn i cycled like 30km in one day a few years ago and my legs were weak for days after
-----
what does tss stand for

its a way to gauge recovery i believe its calculated using ur power avgs and normalized power, i think 150-300 tss means like a 2 -3 day rest period for a full recovery
-----
Originally Posted by list View Post
Immensely impressive. What app is that?

trainingpeaks, it has the most data out of the few phone apps i tried, i guess i ran out of hidden free trial so it wants me to pay to look at all the nitty gritty details and i aint doin that so i can only see overviews now ;-;
-----
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
-----
what does tss stand for

just bullshit but i would guess for ur ride u probably had a tss of 400+
-----
no real training or anything, ive been riding bmx on and off for several years now so im used to suffering, ive only been road cycling since maybe late july or smthn
-----
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
happy belated birthday

thank you \o/
Last edited by Kirito; 1 Week Ago at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
What's the climb like over that distance?

I live in an extremely hilly place, so I end up with (low) thousands of feet of elevation gain over those kinda distances...
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
for my birthday you all can torture me

also hbd kirito
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
What's the climb like over that distance?

I live in an extremely hilly place, so I end up with (low) thousands of feet of elevation gain over those kinda distances...

its pretty flat where i live so it was only 213 ft of climbing i believe, there was a bridge i had to climb that was like 70 ft of climbing with a 5% grade, the hillbomb from that was where i hit 42 mph
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
very impressive! hope you celebrated your birthday with something sweet (and your loved ones), you definitely need a sweet treat after this!!

hbd kirito