Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You can get TC by the following:
Winning tournaments
Betting
Winning in sponsored servers
Making art
Dueling
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
To get items, you can visit the torishop button in the top right-ish of the screen, or you can visit the market (which includes cheaper prices usually). To get tc, you can earn it from playing in one of the official lobbies (start out in the beginner ones), where you can get 10 tc for every win, you can join a tourney, where you get either 500 to 750 tc for winning (not per win). You could also earn tc by purchasing a booster, or buying tc in the torishop as well.
Quitting toribash dawg
Hello, Em0Girl. The TC adventure is quite a long one, but it has numerous stops.

You can earn TC through games you play in official servers (Ones titled Beginner, Intermediate, Blackbelt, etc), bet for TC (not recommended until you have quite a bit), buy TC with money you have, buy a booster, make art and sell it over the forums, do surveys...

There are many, many ways you can earn TC. You just have to find the one that works best for you. ;o
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
just like they said. but if you really dont want to wait that long, you can buy it off of other players
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO