Toribash
Original Post
[S] DraconiaX's 3D Art Shop
[Banner of awesome proportions coming soon]
Hey, welcome to my art shop, I do nearly all 3d render requests, with the exception of animation. Once I polish up my animating skills I will start doing animation requests. I am great for doing things such as clan renders and personal wallpapers. If you want, for an extra 100tc, I can add a model of your choice to the render, as long as it is premade and you link me to your desired model. [models such as swords etc]

Prices:
1000tc for a render of a single tori, with a background and text of your choice.
+100tc for an extra model
500tc for each extra tori in the render
I don't charge anything for the titles/text, so feel free to go nuts .
I also accept items and textures, feel free to haggle.
The pricing of any "special" requests will be decided by me.

Examples:

I use foodeaters Tori rig for blender for my renders
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=111229
I take NO CREDIT for the creation/rigging of the model, just the effort involved in posing, texturing etc.
Last edited by DraconiaX; Jun 11, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
im sorry but I think 1000 tc is too much for those things.. theyre good but not worth the tc.. :/ you should think about lower the price, and if u take a look in my headshop on the design there, thats something worth 1000 tc, keep up the good work though!
tzyzuke: as your my first customer, I will whip something up for you tomorrow for free. Any specific poses/colors/titles you want me to use? toxic:alright, Ill revise the prices tomorrow
Last edited by DraconiaX; Jun 11, 2012 at 10:37 PM.