Toribash
Original Post
I Saw Somebody Farming
hey i saw some one farming but i was gonna take a pic he got out of the server and his name is Cocee he was playing in the same usename like Cocee Cocee same playing and letting theyreselves win i didin't get any pictures.
i wish an admin see's these this post becauze i hate farming more than anything.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
i took a screen but i dont know how to open it and it was wushu mode

EDIT

username;Cocee
mod:wushu
belt:yellow
he was scared when i said IMM REPORTING YOU so he left

EDIT

andrstar my friend came when Cocee left but i didnt talk to andrstarthis is all the information i got
Last edited by dalir; Dec 9, 2008 at 04:53 PM.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Use the edit button, you don't have to make 3 posts in a row.

If you want to take a screenshot, press the Prt Scrn button, go to paint or any other program like that and press ctrl + v on your keyboard so you get the picture. Now go file - save as - name, file type .png if you're using paint.
The prt scrn just copys the screenshot to your clipboard, so if you copy any text after pressing it or restart your computer, it will disappeare, so be sure you paste it to paint right after pressing the button.
Whoop Whoop
All you need to do to take a screenshot in toribash is to press F8
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
All you need to do to take a screenshot in toribash is to press F8

Hmmm.. lol, didn't know that :P
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by killer321 View Post
i took a screen but i dont know how to open it and it was wushu mode

EDIT

username;Cocee
mod:wushu
belt:yellow
he was scared when i said IMM REPORTING YOU so he left

EDIT

andrstar my friend came when Cocee left but i didnt talk to andrstarthis is all the information i got

Killer321, you shouden't of said "IMM REPORTING YOU", instead, take a screenshot, report it, then tell him that you reported him.