Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Need help getting back some items.
ok so i accidently sent some textures to the wrong profile that i have no clue if its still a working profile. Also the person the textures were supposed to go to iz bugging the mess out of me. What do i do?
Last edited by Ray; Jul 7, 2011 at 09:11 PM.
First of all, I'll get rid of that smiley spam. Secondly, you didn't specify anything, and I'm not going to assume anything. Give me some names and then we could help
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
If you accidentally sent tc or item(s) to the wrong person you can post it in the "Scam Report" sub forum in the market.

Also you will need to provide information like who you sent it too, the items you sent, and proof that you meant to send to some one else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
If you accidentally sent tc or item(s) to the wrong person you can post it in the "Scam Report" sub forum in the market.

Also you will need to provide information like who you sent it too, the items you sent, and proof that you meant to send to some one else.

the person i accidently sent the full 512x512 textures to waz blooddrift, but they were supposed to go to bloodrift with one D.
Bloodrift iz tlking then

sry but i cant have my computer wont let me
-----
if i sent my textures to u will u put them on and send them back

yes

i said yes

and after i got done editing them i sent them to the wrong person.
Last edited by laststroke; Jul 8, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
blooddrift's last activity was feb 2010, and he has no posts.

Did you send textures or items?

If you just sent textures, you are probably fine resending them to bloodrift because blooddrift has been away for more than a year
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
He is talking about items.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...?userid=808866
Also its 128 not 512
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]