Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Problem with account activation
Hello. I joined toribash years ago, late 2007 i believe. I used to play alot, but i never used the forum or anything, only the shop occasionally. I quit for a while and just recently i started to play frequently. I started using the forum, mostly for selling textures and other things.

When i try to access some parts of my account, it says that my account might have been disabled or is awaiting activation. I clicked the link that sends an activation letter to my email. I waited a while and i still havent recieved the letter. Ive tried many times to make it send the letter but i still haven't received it. Does anyone know what is wrong or how i can fix this? Thank you
All of my folders are empty even the spam folder. I made this email a very long time ago (2007) and i hadn't used it for so long. Yahoo deactivated it or something and i had to reactivate it by typing in my password and info. after i reactivated it all the folders where empty except the inbox which had a greeting from yahoo. I've tried to request an activation around 3 times since reactivating the yahoo account and i still haven't gotten a letter. the email is [email protected]
Your account is activated. The search feature requires you to buy ToriPrime. Aside from search, you're probably trying to access something you're not supposed to have access to.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
well the one thing i clicked on was "search all threads started by shietshu" and "search all posts by shietshu" do those require toriprime or is my account not activated?