Toribash
Original Post
pay pal D:
hello ppl , i need help with pay pal i m not sure how to register coz when i have to choose state where i live , i live in UK and there is UK to choose what do i have to do help plz
Originally Posted by lukas125 View Post
hello ppl , i need help with pay pal i m not sure how to register coz when i have to choose state where i live , i live in UK and there is UK to choose what do i have to do help plz

I don't understand the problem, you live in the UK and there is the option to pick the UK, why would that be a problem?

Just follow the steps it tells you to take by filling in personal information about where you live and information about your form of payment.
hi
no no , the point is that there is no UK in choice

Try reloading the page, because I just checked and there was the option to pick the United Kingdom.
hi
lol? can you give me that side you seen it on?

Okay, since I can't seem to find the problem, I'll break it down into steps for you.

-Go to PayPal.com
-Navigate you way to the words "Sign Up"
-In the scroll bar that appears, locate your country. (United Kingdom)
-Next, choose the language you would like PayPal to be displayed in. (I'm guessing English)
-Then choose the type of PayPal you wish to have. Personal, Premium, or Business. (Either Personal or Premium)
-Then fill out the personal information includoing your form of payment and means of contact.
-Then click on the bar on the bottom that reads, "Creat Account"

If your still having problems, specifically post them here.
hi
ok thanx alot , but there is think like ''payment type''
and i though that you can pay with your phone? like with money from your phone and there is no option like phone or somethink?
No. Paypal is for credit/debit cards or your bank account.

I'm not sure about Mobile. Help