Toribash
Original Post
I forgot my password
So i was trying to login with another phone and then my password didnt work so then i got on the one that i didnt need to logon and tried to change my password but i couldent because i forgot my password

Maybe someone just hacked me and changed my password
Last edited by jkawig; Oct 11, 2015 at 08:05 AM.
You kind of can't. It's your job to remember the password. And your only other option was the email I think.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
try getting a admin to do a reset over your email
Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 10, 2015 at 09:45 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Why are people so ignorant as to what the game masters do? They don't do password resets, or any profile customisation for that matter. You need to PM an admin (Bright Red Bold Names).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
yea that is what i ment srry
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
My guess would be to try to get response on #support for most quickly resolution. If an admin is there to respond. Or wait.

I'm guessing you would be asked be asked some questions.

Your email provider, though, would be another matter..so my advice to would be to FIRST make sure you are in sole control of your email. Contact provider for that.

If someone has control of, or access to your email, trying to keep toribash, steam or any other account connected to it is near futile.

But with these (email providers), you might have to be able to provide e.g scanned driver license, passport, confirming postal address, or any other ID that proves you are the owner, if asked...it just takes time, but usually ends well if being serious, honest, and persistent.

But, after or when it hopefully resolved, change to accessible/real email , one which you can recover to in the future.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 11, 2015 at 01:19 AM.

now that i remember my email i pressed the request password and its saying its being sent hopefully it works
-----
I am still waiting how long does this take?
-----
SkulFuk handled this.
Last edited by jkawig; Oct 11, 2015 at 03:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump