Toribash
Original Post
[TEXTURE]Happy Tree Friends Heads
well before i decide and go make a horrible head shop again i wanted to see what you all think about these happy tree friends heads. if you don't know what happy tree friends are look it up on google or youtube. here they are.

tell me which one(s) are your favorite and tell me if you like them, and if not tell me what i can do to improve

well i edited all of them and gave you a sample just tell me what you think of them
Last edited by Eloquence; Jul 29, 2008 at 06:36 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
The mouths are too low. The way you have them, they're going to get cut off by the neck.
Good idea though.
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 29, 2008 at 04:12 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
okay everyone i edited all heads and like what is says in the first post there's a sample for ya
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
tnx guys! and yes i think they are cute too
Theyre nice but
you should practice and they will look awesome like Rens and porcupinejim's heads.
Example

Renchan's head
Some practice and it will look like that.
More Layers and of course hair xD?
It will look kewl.
Last edited by Isseth; Jul 31, 2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Cheeseburger
Click here
Also: Ponies, cotton candy and rainbows!
will do isseth