Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Problem with Rooms
There is a bug going in and out of servers i think because people are having trouble making tourney... and other room ... etc. maybe its a hack or virus?
MOM TOLD ME NEVER TO TALK TO STRANGER'S. STRANGERR@!!!! I AM TALKING TO TOO MANY
MHMMM.....
HEY REALPRO BUT THERE IS A BUG WHEN I ENTER A ROOM I AM FIRST IN THE QUE AND I FIGHT FIRST WHEN THERE IS OTHER PEOPLE WAITING BEHIND WHEN I JUST ENTERED....
MOM TOLD ME NEVER TO TALK TO STRANGER'S. STRANGERR@!!!! I AM TALKING TO TOO MANY
alright its ok i will try to find out what this it....>?

See killer is trying to have a tourney but its not cooperating with him.... killtourney i will try to help!
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jul 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM.
anything...u can rely on me!
Anvee: If you cannot create a room then its because there are too much servers at the moment.

Also if when you jump automatically to play when you connect thats not bug, thats queuejump.
Type /set queuejump 0 to disable it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

yeah i recorded this replay today. weird! and yes it is both me cuz everybody else left when the glitch happened and i needed a replay . NOT A FAKE REPLAY!
EDIT: HOPE THIS HELPS
Attached Files
0hacked server.rpl (27.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by MrTickle; Jul 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM.