Toribash
Original Post
Private rooms?
I just found out that one of my best friends has plays toribash and i was wondering if there was a way of playing against each other. We cannot just use the normal rooms in multiplayer as we our levels are far to different from each other. Is there a way to fight him or do we have to wait until the our belt ranks balance out?

Also on a tori-related note, is there anyway to change the way my tori looks without paying with TC? I thought there was a way to do so but it only works on your PC?

Thanks in advance.
When you first click on "Multiplayer" you then click on Create which is down in the middle of two other buttons. You type in a name as it prompts, then you tell your friend to type "/join name" without the quotation marks, replacing name with whatever you typed in.
He will then be in the same room as you if you are in there.
You will have an @ in front of your name, showing you are an operator of the room.
I believe there is a list of commands, but I'm not so sure how to access it.

And with the colour thing, I can't help you. Sorry.
Originally Posted by flame687 View Post

Also on a tori-related note, is there anyway to change the way my tori looks without paying with TC? I thought there was a way to do so but it only works on your PC?

Thanks in advance.

WRONG. Sorry, but that doesn't work. That would be an unfair addvantage for alot of players.

You can go to torishop, on the game, not the site, and choose colors. You can only look at them, but not play with those colors.
Originally Posted by flame687 View Post

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can, Go to the toribash folder and on the custom folder. You will find some folders, with the name of the players. You copy from someone folder and paste on yours.

You copy files from the folder "BkRabbit" and paste them on the folder "flame 687".

You will look like me, but only you, on your pc. Ppl will see you naked =P.
Bkrabbit: thats not actually true.

With this new 3.8 texture system you cant test out textures in your own custom folder if your playing on line.
That is because the items automatically download themselves, and your custom folder will be cleared.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

But you can set your folder/item.dat as read only, so that toribash cant edit it, but remember, when you do buy items, to uncheck read only, otherwise you wont see them update