Toribash
Original Post
Bored = Boom
I was bored, so I made a replay, turned out better than I'd expected. Then, after some edits, it was as it is now. I posted the less edited version on the decap replay thread, but this one is better imo, so I thought that this would be better in new thread, where I'll be posting replays from now on ( until it dies again -_- ). C&C would be nice.
Attached Files
Meamme0 - ThisIsNotALoveSong.rpl (158.6 KB, 82 views)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
And boom goes the cockblock. Congrats on getting that little bugger out. Very good boom.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
damnit meamme, that was sex, 9/10, the only thing that you could improve on in this replay is trying to take less damage from uke.
oh yeah
Glad that you all like it

Originally Posted by bishop1 View Post
damnit meamme, that was sex, 9/10, the only thing that you could improve on in this replay is trying to take less damage from uke.

I'm working on it, but in order to get that second boom I had to poke part of my wrist in his pecs, so that's where the damage comes from. I'll try to find a way to boom without having to smash my wrist in. ;)

Edit: I failed in getting the boom without the damage, I don't think it's possible the way I originally did, with minor edits.
Last edited by Meamme0; Sep 16, 2009 at 06:23 PM.
Good replay, great boom, but i didn't like how you held all at the end and just fell into the pose. It looked ugly.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Good replay, great boom, but i didn't like how you held all at the end and just fell into the pose. It looked ugly.

I agree, but I figured that I only grab him for 65 frames, and I thought this way it'll flow more and I'll be able to get the boom.