Toribash
Original Post
Newly awesome guy here
My name is inspired by "Tori" (as you can see). I look forward to being noticed, i'm kinda good. I figured out toribash and i'm not lazy. Also, here are my first replays
Attached Files
1st replay.rpl (24.7 KB, 11 views)
2nd replay.rpl (41.3 KB, 12 views)
wow they're good, i like the 2nd one because u look fluid(means u don't look like a doll)
and ur disembering him, try to increase the matchframes and try to be more pracise, to disember more.. but hey are very good for a beginner
(tipp: if u got problems with disembering bodyparts, u can usa a trick: Go to main menu, setup, game rules and put disember threshold on 50 or maybe 75, so that bodyparts break a bit faster, but if u put it to low u will break while moving so watch out)
(tipp: if u got problems with disembering bodyparts, u can usa a trick: Go to main menu, setup, game rules and put disember threshold on 50 or maybe 75, so that bodyparts break a bit faster, but if u put it to low u will break while moving so watch out)

Don't. That just makes you noobish.
You have to train, and gain more energy in every hit.
Try to relax some joints, and spin a lot.
Yea, welcome to Toribash. To add a little more "Umfh" into your strikes, try using relax. You move faster and more easily.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy