Toribash
Original Post
I don't think you should come in
Honestly, I told you not to; now you have to watch my new replay. It has been made with 5 months of love towards uke.
Attached Files
#MinimalFire.rpl (176.4 KB, 98 views)
Well now this is a treat.

I was curious as to if you'd be all rusty but I see you're clearly as fresh as ever. Loved the back kick split (I swear it looked like you were doing some sort of ballet move there) and the heel decap was sexy. Welcome back to replay making mate.
I love nograb kicks like this, and that was fucking incredible. The first kick was perfection, and the replay was fast and flowing the whole way through.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I hate you moltex. And your "Look I can make amazing replays that seem completely effortless" attitude.

I mean, you come in here with something this awesome and you expect me to not punch you in the face. Jeez
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
The movement of that first kick was one of the most beautiful, graceful and awesome things I have ever seen on ToriBash. Ever. The movement of your legs was impeccable and the illusion of insanely high speed was incredible.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
The movement of that first kick was one of the most beautiful, graceful and awesome things I have ever seen on ToriBash. Ever. The movement of your legs was impeccable and the illusion of insanely high speed was incredible.

Agreed. Most stylish single hit I have ever seen.
The decap, however, I thought I was out of place. It didn't really flow from the initial split. It kinda felt like you were stalling until the head was at the right place for you to contract your knee.

I decided to edit your replay and I made a boom though I grabbed. Not sure if you'll mind or not, so I'm asking, would you like me to post it?
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Agreed. Most stylish single hit I have ever seen.
The decap, however, I thought I was out of place. It didn't really flow from the initial split. It kinda felt like you were stalling until the head was at the right place for you to contract your knee.

I decided to edit your replay and I made a boom though I grabbed. Not sure if you'll mind or not, so I'm asking, would you like me to post it?

Isn't that how you aim a kick? You wait and move into a position where you get a good hit, and that is what I did. It offends me that you say it like that, as that kick was the most difficult part of the replay to make.

I couldn't care less if you post your replay, it's still a thread bump to me.
Originally Posted by Moltex View Post
Isn't that how you aim a kick? You wait and move into a position where you get a good hit, and that is what I did. It offends me that you say it like that, as that kick was the most difficult part of the replay to make.

Well, there's waiting for Uke to fall down and there's launching yourself towards Uke.
Bah, I just read my sentence again, and I worded it incorrectly. What I meant was, that you kinda launched your body upwards, while the heelkick went downwards, so it didn't really look nice, IMO, since both movements weren't helping each other.
Sorry, I offended you, didn't mean to.
I should probably stop trying to give advice to players better than I am, it keeps backfiring.

Yeah, forget the grabby boom, I think this is better.
Attached Files
notDJ-MoltexEdit.rpl (113.1 KB, 20 views)