Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+Black Belt Technique
Currently, anybody can join Black Belt Technique, even yellow belts, etc. Which is an issue for obvious reasons.

Also: Could concrete rules please be set for that server? It changes like every week.

~Hax
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Fixed.

Also err I think its written down somewhere.
Anyways, veb is doing some modifications on the servers, aka implementing stuff, so they are constantly restarted, thats why they get reset.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Thanks, this may not be the correct place, but as I was talking with some people about that room: It went from a successful room to... RNG.

The current rules have an incredibly small dojo with 100 tf. It's more or less the opposite of "Technique", as the name falsely calls it.

As a request, can it be brought back to...normal rules? 35-50 tf, about 700 frames, not 1000, 800 sized ring, not this thing about as small as an aikido ring, and the rather long timed dq, on appose to pretty much lenshu dq. That's the rules that had real skill, and technique. Now I am afraid to go in that room because of how random and luck it is.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
We are working on something like this.

Stay put.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Bump for truth, it's not qi restricted again. Also: could...normal rules be enforced on this mod again? Something like +15 tc per win, longer timed dq, -50 gravity, dojosize of 700, etc.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!