Toribash
Original Post
Yellow to Orange belt glitch?
I attained the Orange Belt around 6 hours ago, As soon as I got that, I checked my achievement card, and it said I still had yellow.

SIX HOURS LATER.

I still have yellow.
Why?

(NOTE: If there was a bug report section or something, I'd post this thread there)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
This should be in Support MrTeapawt.

I don't see one. Maybe it's just my computer. Can a mod or someone move this thread to there?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
hmm..that is strange..but dont be lazy..the support forum is at the bottom of the toribash forum page
http://forum.toribash.com

have a nice day
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
When you check your card, click it. You'll go to the achievements page. There should be a link to update the card, right below the image.
Thanks, lsl.