Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Speeding up my toribash
I am on a macbook and my toribash runs slow. I am in Leopard with an intel processor. My problem is that my toribash runs pretty slow. Now, my brother also has a macbook but he is on Tiger OS X. This means he's behind me and doesnt have an intel processor. His toribash runs faster than mine for some reason. Is there something i can do to speed mine up?
bring back wibbles
Whats the fps say?

Also you need to update your drivers
either way
you can just use 3.85 which is faster
but still have some bug issues
Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
I am on a macbook and my toribash runs slow. I am in Leopard with an intel processor. My problem is that my toribash runs pretty slow. Now, my brother also has a macbook but he is on Tiger OS X. This means he's behind me and doesnt have an intel processor. His toribash runs faster than mine for some reason. Is there something i can do to speed mine up?

I don't know much about this, but i'm assuming that the Tiger OS and leapoard OS are the operating systems (Such was vista/windows XP etc) which is basically the theme, such as the graphics on your toolbars etc, so if you had a more advanced theme wouldn't it make it slow down due to more going into the graphics of the theme itself?

Anyways, download GameBooster, it is completely safe and just closes programs that arn't even being used thus increasing your FPS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
So basically, I open gamebooster and it will close down everything else. Now, will i be able to open anything while gamebooster is open?
bring back wibbles
Make sure you're using the native Intel version of Toribash, there's separate versions for PPC & Intel Macs.

Either way your machine should be running rings around his.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm not quite sure what you mean about intel. Is there another version of toribash?
And yes Skul, i thought the same thing.
bring back wibbles
A macbook with Tiger? Yours should be so much better. I've been on a macbook with Tiger a couple times, and the only thing it's able to do is surf the webernet...slowly.

And as SkulFuk said, even if you have the wrong version of intel, yours should still be better.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
So basically, I open gamebooster and it will close down everything else. Now, will i be able to open anything while gamebooster is open?

Yes you can open up anything you want while you have it on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame