Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
just another replay
hey its pretty nooby but im kind of proud of it cus it looks kool
so heres my replay
Attached Files
swingaround kick.rpl (22.0 KB, 25 views)
Your getting better. Try to make your moves flow more.(Like have your momentum keep moving through your moves)

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Thanks for the tips, yeah i do see what you mean, like when i look at more experienced peoples replay i see how instead of slowing down after each move they keep there momentum and speed up
Yea, it comes with experience i think..You start to realize how the joints you think don't do anything can actually have an impact

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

it just happens you know?well im going to rate them but first i want you to answer a question.
Would you like me to rate this how i usually do or at begginer's standards?
If you wanna see how i rate normally check out the replay section and see how i do.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Very good, All you need is patience, Keep on changing with the replay to have a good result.

Simply use "E" while the replay is playing, Then you will enter "Edit" mode.
Just don't give up :P...

Also, To train yourself, You MUST understand how joints work,
To do so, Spend an hour or two moving joints and looking at how it affects the ghost.

Hope you become a master someday,
~bshark
in universal standards id say 1.5/10 as it is very stiff sloppy and slow

with beginner's standards id say a 7 to 8/10 as it isnt a symmetry replay and has
at least one dm
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.