Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You need to be invited by them, or requited. Well basically that's what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.
darkshadow8
not dead
You can PM an application to KiTFoX or steve.
If you wanna be taken seriously, it should be at least a paragraph or two, and good grammar also helps.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
What you know, is wrong.

We do take applications, which can be PM'd to a a Gamekeeper or someone directly involved with Toriagents.

But remember your application will be reviewed by all the Toriagents and Gamekeepers, so make sure you're up to scratch.

Not to offend, but by the fact you had to post in Beginner's Sanctuary to work out how to apply the chance of your acceptance isn't high. Don't let that discourage you though, work on your general knowledge of the community, build on your skills and apply when you're ready. If you're up to the job you'll get a chance.
^That, and it doesn't seem worth it to me.
You get moderator status, limited ingame op, etc, but overall it's not much use. At least to you anyway...
Originally Posted by S0uL3aTer View Post
^That, and it doesn't seem worth it to me.
You get moderator status, limited ingame op, etc, but overall it's not much use. At least to you anyway...

You think it's about how much power we have?

I'm not in this position because I want to skip through servers banning people and thinking I'm some big man. We have a purpose and a job to do, our power level is determined by what that job consists of.

Anyhow this isn't the place to discuss it. Closed.