Toribash
Original Post
Reading Festival
http://www.readingfestival.com/

Check this line-up.
Who's NOT going? (everyone within 1000 miles should)

I already got my ticket.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I nearly cried because of the awesomeness combined with awful bands. There are some seriously awesome people in there, and some other, well, not so awesome bands.
Yeah, there's a lot of really terrible stuff in places here, but not everyone has been announced yet. At the moment they are just teasing us with that small list. I'm kinda hoping that them crooked vultures and RHCP will surprise us.
There are like 7 stages with a shitload of other minor bands that almost always turn out to awesome.
Plus there's a comedy tent, where comedians show their favourite youtube videos and shit. I think Tim Minchin will be there.

MrHappy59: It is in Reading, in the UK. Pretty near London.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
MrHappy59: It is in Reading, in the UK. Pretty near London.

I went searching around trying to find where the reading festival was gonna be at until I realized Reading is the name of the city. I was like >_<

Also yea, some pretty awesome bands there, but also a lot of bands i generally wouldnt listen to. Id still totally go if i had the chance, it starts the day after my birthday :O
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I considered Reading this year, decided against it, but totally an option next year. I try to make it to one a festival every year.
It's a pretty shit lineup by the standards of reading though. They've had headliners to die for in previous years, and the appearance of paramore speaks for itself.