Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Can't use "/" key
I can't use the "/" key on toribash chat. it's very annoying, I can't /emote.
Also, i can't use the "?" key....
Can someone help me?

Thanks.
Retired Player
how did you get a question mark there then? and if you can't use it then how come it's in the title?
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
What do you mean, you can't? Is it due to the game or your keyboard/computer? If one or both of the latter problems are the case, then you know how to sort this out.

From what I know, there isn't any character one could use to replicate /. Sorry.

Edit: Sorry, I'm a fool. It's obviously the fault of the game, but I don't know of any way to get around it. What OS are you using?
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 12, 2007 at 12:04 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
toribash chat

I mean, in-game chat

I use / and ? normally on others programs/games, only Toribash won't allow me to use this...

EDIT:I'm using Windows XP Professional
Last edited by LucasGod; Dec 12, 2007 at 12:10 AM.
Retired Player
That shouldn't be a problem, then...

Erm... does your keyboard typeface differ in any way from the standard Latin one?

Edit: Below: The most obvious thing to do is redownload. If you're still having problems mail support at support(@)toribash.com (without brackets).
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
This happens when the keyboard language selected in Windows is not English.
Try changing it to English US.
Instructions on how to change it can be found here:
http://www.conversationexchange.com/...d-language.php
Thanks Stilf
But the problem continues...
Last edited by LucasGod; Dec 12, 2007 at 01:08 PM. Reason: I tested it
Retired Player
From previous solutions for similar problems:
Try pressing shift and one of the numbers. maybe 3 or 7.