Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
You know, in most cases when people use a slower tempo in replay videos it just looks boring, but here, I think the whole movie flowed really nicely, well done.
Especially liked those camera cuts.
oh yeah
Too slow, I was expecting it to break into a faster tempo and replays, but it never did. And I don't like the filter on it, just leave it fullscreened.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Too slow, I was expecting it to break into a faster tempo and replays, but it never did. And I don't like the filter on it, just leave it fullscreened.

there are alot of videos with fast tempo and stuff but just a few like this one . Ofcoz its matter taste
I acutally found it hard to find where the replays connected when you changed angles. Only in a few instances though. Toribash is a fast paced game, and a faster beat would've suited it a bit better, but I suppose that is a personal opinion.
Maybe you don't understand. Replays that have little to no camera movement and slow pace are boring to watch. It's easy to appreciate a replay just by watching it. You haven't done much to enhance these replays. Fast videos are more enjoyable as you can still apprecate the replays. Accept that it's dull and stop disagreeing with everyone.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Fast videos are more enjoyable as you can still apprecate the replays. Accept that it's dull and stop disagreeing with everyone.

matter of taste>_> Personaly i dont like em.