Toribash
Original Post
[Doodle] Wait...what?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Damn thats some really nice stuff there and i actually find it funny.
I Don't know how you made that
By any means do you use a tablet?
This looks like tablet mixed with pencil & paper. What'd you use to make this?

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
I'm pretty sure he used a filter to give it the scanned/vintage look.

I like it though, especially the filter [or whatever you used to do that].
The actual shape of the body is nothing special, I think you should've gone for something like the body of a smurf.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I'm pretty sure he used a filter to give it the scanned/vintage look.

I like it though, especially the filter [or whatever you used to do that].
The actual shape of the body is nothing special, I think you should've gone for something like the body of a smurf.

Filters? You tell me I use filters? BAH! You young whippersnappers don't know nothing! Back in my days filters where spitted on! I never wish to be seen as a filter user! Pests, that's what they are!

Pen n paper -> Scanned in -> new layer on-top for coloring, no line work at all.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Good to know someone still does it old school, sorta like me. In a tori-world were almost everyone does c/p... starts to disgust me.

I like it, very... cute. I hope you do more of this, i really like it, the only thing i would say is perhaps not using such a thick outline.
I rather like tghe dark out line and the dark colors it brings its iner evil out
I really dont know how to critisize this sorry