Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[img]I learned how to detail this much in about 1 day
Well me and my freidn were makign on a clan set and because i suck a human sets he amde the human part i made teh robo (he is very pissed cause my robo looks better than his human)(its actually a hard process switching all the textures around cause i buidl the robot over his chest textures and such) And im like well my robotic stuff should look more grundgy so i got out a grudge brush on a low opacity and used it to detail light and eventuall i got good at it and i made this now compare this to my OLD set.

Good improve ment eh and this is also in art CAUSE IT IS ART.
yea the grey robo looks realy good, but its 128x128? Do 512x512 cuz you can change to 128x128 any times but from 128x128 to 512x512 isnt so easy..

I like the robo alot more 7/10 (I would add more points but the thig txture is the leg texture mirrored).

wtf you got more red dots than me?

Yep i have more than everyone in red dots i even have wibblers -repign me in wibbles i think cause it says unspecidyed also its only mirrored cause i made it really fast frankly i was just asking about the detailing not the texture itself