Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG]Draw Season
Hello , Peoples.

Today I'm going to start posting my drawings on toribash to receive tips/advices on how to continue improving in this subject.

If u got anything in mind that u want me to try to draw too leave a message in your post .

If u guys wish you can even post your drawings in this thread to receive ideas/advices/tips/comments etc. on your drawings .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: I was trying to draw a fantasy tree that's mostly used in certain games , but I didn't really let it to be draw specific as the game related characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: I tried to draw a glass on a water with a sun behind it more like a realistic effect to go with the glass but I'm still new to it so ye kinda practicing with all of these.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be posting more stuffs as soon as they come in my mind , I mostly draw what my mind see in his view.

For example I just though about those objects and started to decrypting what my mind see.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jun 16, 2010 at 11:04 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Well so far I didn't take draw lessons , mostly I tried to see what others draw and try to remember every single details on that sort of subject , and later when I have studied a lot more clearer I try think and see what my mind/brain can come up too and convert that on the paper {draw it on the paper}.

It's pretty nice to draw what your mind/brain tells you , like you just think of something and try to decrypt it on a paper. {Its like converting a illusion to reality}
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |