Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My Kick :3
Hey Guys,
I was playing today with my bf and he was trying to teach me some moves, I kinda suck at this game lol its really complicated...so be nice with your comments pls.
Attached Files
my kick lol.rpl (16.5 KB, 19 views)
... Sorry if this will harsh your mellow, but uh, that wasn't the best of kicks.
If you want a better kick you should contract the hip you were going to kick with.
It was a little stiff and unrealistic.
Keep practicing. It's really hard to get good moves without the best understanding of this game, if you have a really good knowledge of how the joints work, then I think you would be better. Keep trying!
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
... Sorry if this will harsh your mellow, but uh, that wasn't the best of kicks.
If you want a better kick you should contract the hip you were going to kick with.
It was a little stiff and unrealistic.
Keep practicing. It's really hard to get good moves without the best understanding of this game, if you have a really good knowledge of how the joints work, then I think you would be better. Keep trying!

She just started playing yesterday i don't see how she could have "really good knowledge of how the joints work" lol, what i mean is i don't remember me or anyone else pulling off hampa style kicks on our first 10 minutes playing, so this kick seemed pretty good for me if you have absolutely no idea how to play beyond knowing to click the joints to move.
Free head texture! Click Here
yea, guys thanks for the advice, i'll post another replay once i get better at this.. oh yeah btw im going to try to do hampa's kick think maybe if i try to imitate a move that i'll figure out how to move the guy a lil better. If i get it down i'll post a replay.
Last edited by tashaisawesome; Dec 7, 2010 at 06:34 PM.