Original Post
[DSC] FAT
Freaks At Toribash

Aplication form

Name:
Best Mod:
What you wil bring to the clan:
Why do you want to join FAT:

Requirements:Be loyal to clan ,Have to post an app unless i recruit u in game, and if ur below blue belt you have to get tested by a leader or co-leader in ur best mod .
-----
How the clan is going
Clan Allies
Single Allies:gel0,NinjaKick1

Leaders: xTheMistx,P3nisbutta

Co-Leaders:CosmicDeath

Members:Covah,VampireR,Cabkiller, Toritrick

What This clan hopes for in the future:have 25 or more members and over 5 clan alliances

Clan Story: we are Freakishly Pro at Toribash were the misfits of toribash so we started this clan to suprise others in our amount of skill .... WE LOVE TO DECAP .........
Last edited by phantom; Jan 21, 2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
needs some work. look at other DSC's for inspiration and you are missing a clan story

and u need [DSC]FAT in title.
I'm a fucking professional!
I laughed..

Goood... luck.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Name:spence
Belt:N/A 6th dan
Best Mod:I have played every mod.
What you wil bring to the clan:Everything.
Why do you want to join FAT:Its a new clan and I get to start fresh from the bottom and make teammates. I am a freak at toribash most defeinitely. And a fan of anime. In my exclusivity I will offer a lot. I do want to be a teacher.
Congratz Covah UR IN

Laststand how do i change the title it wont let me :/
Last edited by phantom; Jan 17, 2011 at 09:27 AM.
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by covah View Post
Name:spence
Belt:N/A 6th dan
Best Mod:I have played every mod.
What you wil bring to the clan:Everything.
Why do you want to join FAT:Its a new clan and I get to start fresh from the bottom and make teammates. I am a freak at toribash most defeinitely. And a fan of anime. In my exclusivity I will offer a lot. I do want to be a teacher.

Hm ur avatar is Zabuza u should ask UnderDawg too make u a zabuza head he is very nice and is really goosd at making naruto heads he made me Rock lee and pen3isbutta sasuke and they r both Very well done he does it for 1k u should try and find him
♥ mushu♥