Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I'm learning... slowly
I am good in multiplayer but am just now getting interested in making replays here are a couple i have done.

I am just looking for advice, criticism, and comments. Tell me which ones are good/bad. Show me in an example of what I should be doing, that would be great.

Thanks

oh and I have already been told that first mad man is technically not a madman
Last edited by jakeispro; Mar 26, 2008 at 03:21 AM.
ok theyre ok but you altered uke to be held on the massive mutilation, and that is a big NONO but otherwise okay, edit the madman btw
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]
Dont mess with the Crazedman cause... uhh.. hes Crazed
Originally Posted by Crazedman View Post
ok theyre ok but you altered uke to be held on the massive mutilation, and that is a big NONO

What's wrong with that? Take a look at this replay, and note that Uke was held not long after the first hit. Does the replay, therefore, suddenly lose it's potency? Not at all, in my opinion. He's still used the best of his abilities to cause whatever destruction.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by ReymingZ View Post
Dude i think that u are lieing , sorry but those replayes just a pro can do it . btw the replayes are nice

no they are mine, i am not new to the game just to single player, so i guess i have a little headstart over most people.

so i guess thanks
Yea, the game bugs like that sometimes.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."