Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Death Race 2
ok so i just watch it^ and i thought... "WHAT A HORRIBLE WAS TO END THIS MOVIE!!!" but then i thought... "hey i should asked the people on toribash what they thought of it..." so?
I think this should go to the movies part of off topic but its the mod's choice.On topic:you know this is the sequal to old occult death race movie right (guessing by the fact that you watched the latest one)
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
I've seen the first. I haven't seen the second, because i kinda get the feeling it sucks. They obviously couldn't get the same actors, and i didn't even know it existed till i saw it in the video shop.
Thas movie is a piece of shit, the first one was OK, but I'd rather give out hand jobs then watch that movie again.. *eehhhggg*
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Thas movie is a piece of shit, the first one was OK, but I'd rather give out hand jobs then watch that movie again.. *eehhhggg*

I assume by "first one" you mean the remake that failed to follow the plot? Fuck that was shit. Not going to bother with the 2nd, it's almost soul crushing seeing a classic film being murdered.

People should watch the 1975 original, yes it's cheesy, yes you'll lol at the effects and yes it's old - but it's 100 times more entertaining than the remakes.

Also moving to the correct subforum.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
people dont go to movies for eyecandy anymore?

geez....

Crap, I forgot to add "...,and it's got tits in it" :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I agree with the first one being alright. But after the second.. Kind of ruined the entire experience. xD
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.