Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[mov]Fast Five
Just got back from the cinema
was all amped, the hype said that this one would be good. which it hasnt been since the first one.

my only thought:
Whoever said it was good, MUST be trollin?

had they not seen tokyo drift?
tokyo drift was better than that, and tokyo drift was crap, but it was atleast a fast and the furious movie, the cars and driving were great, but the story was shit and the theme song was annoying. which was fine, cus the girls wore short shorts and the cars were bright green and went round in circles really really fast

if i wanted to see gone in 60 seconds, i wouldnt have bought a ticket for a fast and the furious movie.

i want zooped up toyotas and old mustangs doing drag races, drifitng through
i want the storyline to revolve around driving cars, and the petty lives of the crap actors, paul walker and vin diesel to sort of, hang around the edges to add a bit of colour to the movie.

spoiling the last chase, dont read if u dont want to know the details to the climax of the movie.

smoney money money.

ridiculous movie is ridiculous.

Last edited by BenDover; May 13, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The story was a bit confusing, but I thought some of the fights were cool, and Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) had a cool beard which made him look awesome, and there were a few good cars in there too, but my friends seemed to enjoy it so I guess the opinions differ from person to person.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/