Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Particles?
Lol ok I am not new but I never did my research on particles when I was. So I have some questions plzzzz :P

Ok for starters, how much does one generally cost?
Do you need an item if you buy them on the forums? (like buying a head pic you need a head texture)
Any other info?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Alrighty then, so.

[CLICK] This teaches you the dynamics of flame forging. [CLICK] This tells you how to forge a flame. It may be outdated, I'm not sure.

Flames can be forged as cheap as around 50,000 TC but are very minimal in effects and usually look bad. They can be forged and sold at higher prices around 150-200,000 TC.

When you forge a flame, it becomes an item. So it's trade-able and activated like any other item. But you can have particle textures, a texture that is applied to the particle. You can get it here [CLICK]. You can purchase it there from the torishop, or in the market.

People make profits from forging and selling flames for other players. [CLICK] for the Particle Flame market.

There is also a way to preview somebody's flame onto your tori ingame. You can do this by finding out the flame's ID, which is stated beside the flame item once its forged. Here is an example of a flame item's description [CLICK] To view the flame, you type /lp #### or /lf ####. I don't know which one it is or if it's actually that command.

[CLICK]Flame Forging/Selling.
Last edited by Slycooper; Jun 5, 2011 at 05:37 AM.
thanks man. btw i looked into it and it is easiest to just download and load to uke the person. btw you look epic xD

thanks again. thread closed.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider