Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Toribash trailer 3.91
By me

Last edited by ParaZit; Jun 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
>The revival of the old school<
Dnishe
Pretty sick video, lots of good replays.

This will get some people to want to play I bet.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
pretty average in almost every way tbh.
sync was minimal
didnt download nuthugs textures properly, he seems to be wearing a pretty odd torso...
pretty standard madman vid
text and font choice was shoddy.
nothing really interesting about it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Can I get a Download link pls It isn't available in germany :/
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Okay. I've got some things to say if this is a "trailer"
It doesn't focus on introducing the game, like the 3.6 one does. That's pretty much what a trailer is, and you slaughtered that meaning entirely. You could at least add text so that it'd LOOK like it's showing us what the game is, or at least someone playing the game sped up, to show that the game doesn't really look exactly like what people usually see. If you don't, then we'd get a lot of "this game really is disappointing". As for the ending, nobody cares to see who made the trailer. Yes, if we want to know, then you could just post it here, and we'd know who made it.

But to the editing. I really, sorry I'm going to have to say, hated this. The recording is choppy and laggy, and the freecam was bad. Also according to some people, you forgot to dl a lot of people. Either just lp everyone to look like tori, or just properly dl everyone. Especially if you're not going to say who's in the video. People like to watch videos just to see themselves in it, and it's a real let-down to see that you can't be identified. The transitions were ugly and uncreative. Fading in and out with a blur isn't really what I call a transition at all. You also could have used other shaders. Using one throughout the whole video is boring, and it made me not want to-- And I didn't -- watch the whole video. The song is really bad, and it didn't fit the toribash "theme" at all.

You seem like you put no effort into this. It's about as good looking as recording replays with hypercam and adding music to it with a bunch of random effects you thought look good.
2/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

you used too obvious replays of bes, dexter, shook and nirs
with that you didn't dl'd dexter...
not bad replays, but i don't like this "trailer"
3,4/10
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
The bad thing is that replays mostly were standart (for me), except Jets's replay and mine.
Also it would be better, if you explained what is game about and how to play it.
It looks more like a standart video now.
Also yes, you haven't downloaded some people' textures. Next time don't forget to do it.
For me it looks more like a WIP now.
Add some text to current vid, and it will be trailer.

Also, TheAnimal, I can download it and upload somewhere, for example, mediafire.com and give you the link.
Syrail, in vid there were ToriTracer (if I am not mistaken), bes, Jets, Shook, Lafren, NutHug, Evil, Nirs, Leyz, Numbers, Oblivion, Oracle, War_Hero and me, Maccross.
Last edited by Maccross; Jun 9, 2011 at 05:05 PM.
Trailers usually contain some information about the game besides 'download toribash at www.toribash.com'.

I liked it though, some effects were nice, and the sync was good in the beginning. It died down about halfway in. Nice use of the effect at 1:10