[Vid] Microwaved

a small heads Up: i will only answer to technical questions
CnC if ya want guys
PS: the video is not available in Germany
sorry. I will probably upload it tomorrow
on Vimeo
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
The free-cam was pretty good, but you should work on some of those replays because many of them were stiff, but good use of effects though I wish I could have seen more.
But it kept me entertained and was decent, but the song was... ok 7.5/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It was a decent video. Just like Jingles said the replays were rather stiff. But I did like them. The effects were great, the camera movements pretty nice. However I didn't like the musical choise. In my opinion atleast it could be something a little more real like music instead of electronic music.

I'll give it a 6/10
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Shakes leave black spots on the sides which draw attention away. Zooming in enough avoids that.
Your transitions aren't smooth. Sure, the images line up, but the camera pauses before moving on.
The replays didn't follow along the music much. You used effects to create sync, but didn't have it ALL together.
intro 3/10
camera 5/10
replays 7/10
sync 6/10
effects 6/10
transitions 6/10
creativity 3/10

36/70
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };