Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
textures
why are the textures are high prices items?they should be free so every body can have fun with it.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Because if the textures were all free then people wouldnt buy the cheaper items that arent custom...there for lowering Nabis income and they would eventually shut down the whole game
-----
You can have fun with it on single player(using tori as ur character) and just save ur custom heads, etc into toris file...its quite simple
Last edited by DXHqkirbyXD; Jun 17, 2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh ok then thanks for telling me.

edit : this is close maybe
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Originally Posted by spitfired View Post
hahaha nice one but the link you just post I think its illegal IM talking to you dxqkirbyxd hehehe im just kidding can you click mine?? snip

It is illegal to post them. Keep them in your signature or you will get an infraction.

Anyways, textures used to be very expensive back in the day. Now they're dirt cheap. 128 x 128 head textures were 20k.
Last edited by Ray; Jun 18, 2011 at 07:40 AM.
plssss dont report me slycooper plsss T_T i promise i wont do that again
-----
do you guys know anything that worth 800 tc to buy head textures

RayA75's Moderated Message:
Someone did report you. Don't try to dodge the staff. Remember not to post ref links!
Last edited by Ray; Jun 18, 2011 at 07:43 AM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28309 <- For people with not enough TC to buy textures.

Just do that, it's easy enough for just you, and you can of course use it to sell textures etc.

I bought 128s back when they were actually worth something. Nothing like Nabi devaluing your shit ey ;)