Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Climbing the wall to reach Underground...
Hey, I'm working on replay-making, and I've found that I'm pretty good at DM'ing uke, but I just can't get the timing correctly.

I've started working on tricking, here's a replay. This is my first trick ever so don't hate please.
Attached Files
Thats pretty cool, although you should really speed it up and jump farther. That would really grab my attention.
Well, whew! That sure was difficult, here's another replay that I struggled with and made in about an hour.
Attached Files
Last edited by Course; Jun 21, 2011 at 10:55 PM.
I like your style Course the first replay nice spin jump yeah woulda been cooler if you jumped farther but what can you do? 8/10

And i liked your second replay the sparta kick split was a 7/10, and the second 4 Dm kick was well executed but still kinda stiff looking 8/10, and the final kick was well kinda pointless so 5/10. You were a bit stiff with quick jagged movements that ruined your flow so a every once in a while so a 6/10 there. And your pose wasnt much but it wasnt exactly bad either so ill give you a 9/10 there.

In all 35/50 so it wasnt the best But It wasnt exactly the worst replay wither follow through with your movements a bit more and you'd be golden.

keep it up! good job
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I liked it, but it could have possibly been faster.

Also, do not delete a post and post again in the same day just to bump your thread, its still considered illegal bumping :s Warning etc
Ladies and Gentlemen! I now present...My first dropkick ever!
Attached Files
Course - In memory of Tarsuna.rpl (170.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Course; Jun 25, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
The replay is quite good to be honest, the whole replay except the end flows really well.

The reason I said the end doesn't flow well, is because it is a slight bit twitchy but apart from that the rest is fine.

Do you mind if you continue to make a decap or something? It should look a lot better if you do that.
Sold my dog to join RRO