Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] I just made a BIG Mistake...
Hey , i made a very big mistake well it will sound stupid but i was on the torishop i was looking for random stuff i can buy i went to misc then i saw qi , i clicked on it and saw that i can buy qi like 1,000 qi or 5,000 or 10,000 , i buyed 5,000 qi yeah yeah i know im stupid for buying that but hey after that i went to play toribash then i saw that i couldnt join the intermidate server... first time i thought my internet had a prob i clicked again still not working i went to the black belt server it worked , then i saw i was a 5th dan black belt , wtf... i was just a greenbelt and when i buyed that qi i only thought it will raise my qi not my belt... is there any chance i can lower my qi back to where it was? , well i know it's not a big deal but i cant play against black belts im just not that good :S..i know its unfair to buy qi and raise to black belt but i only thought it will raise my qi so i could buy more stuff .. i know this is very stupid but can anyone help :o?
I'll happily reset your Qi to 171, however I won't be able to offer you a refund. So that's your options, stick with it or lose it with no refund. PM me if you're interested.
I would just make a more account. Get good. And start some action with blackbelters...
M I N I V A N
I dont want to tell you like everyone else make a new account but i would open a new one.
Then when your better you can try to play with blackbelts.
if their too good still open private servers and play on them.
Dont give up your QI it is the greatest thing mostly if you earned it.