Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My transaction history won't work!
So first of all if you (try to) check my transaction history, it won't work :S

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...?username=jire

I was supposed to send one of my two toxic relaxes to a friend, but then my friend pm'd me saying he didn't get the relax which he needed quick. I suspect I might've sent the other relax to someone random, but I anyway sent the other relax I had left to my friend because well, couldn't I just check my transaction history and make a report that I had sent the lax to a wrong person? I'm still not quite sure have I sent a toxic lax to an unintended person, but nevertheless my trans history wont work :S
So it's been two days and this lack of having a transaction history is really causing me a headache. Any help?
when i check the link it doesnt seem to work it might just be me but it shows up blank. Try sending a email to [email protected] yet?
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
I believe transaction history disappears after a set amount of time, a few months possibly
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
You mean that if a member is inactive his transaction history will disappear. Well I've seen that, but I'm extremely active in marketing and otherwise as well, so it is not about that.

It just suddenly disappeared
Not necessarily if you're inactive, simply records that are older disappear. It's gone, and I don't think there is any way of it coming back, but I'll ask around.
Last edited by Ray; Nov 15, 2011 at 02:03 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ray, as he said, he is a very active marketeer. For instance, he just bought all kind of stuff from me. You can check my transfer history.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

That's what I'm saying. I can send you 1 tc right now and you can see how it appears only in your transaction history.