Toribash
Original Post
[RIOT] Squad
Our Tag is RIOT, but our full name is Riot Squad and yes we WILL end the war.
Clan IRC

We are a squad. Not just any squad, we are the Riot Squad. We were sent from the US to come and end the war in Toribash for ever. We are not here to play games; we are here to stop the game, to make history, to create World War 3. We are the Riot Squad.

Forum Rules
1) Always be active (if you are going to be gone for a time let us know).
2) Do not post useless (nothing that is not game related).
3) Never go off topic
4) Swearing will not be tolerated. We are a friendly clan and ANY misbehavior shall and will be taken against you.
5) If you are not a member of this clan you MUST put / invade tags on before you post at any time.

Game Rules
1) Be a fair player. Do not misbehave.
2) NEVER rage quit. No matter what happens. Always fight until the match is over. We never give up.
3) Don’t flame others. If they start just ignore them, you know you are better than he is.
4) Do not think you can get away with any of these, if you get caught you will get punished. NO tolerance.

Click HERE if you want to join the clan

-Equinox01

more info

-Zapekk

more info

-Toripaa2

more info

-ASSF

more info

-Kittikat

more info

-Kenken422

more info

Training Programm

Aikido

Wushu

[5/5] Get 5 Members
[6/10] Get 10 Members
[] Host 5 successful/memorable events.
[] Get a clan video
[] Become an official Toriclan

Squad1 functions as the bank for this clan
Funds

Donators

Allies
Single Allies
-Oranganeh
-Alex5050
-Dark Amaris
-Kurrupt1
-DemonKiller
-Moltov
-Avengd7x
-Chamara
-Cronometre
-TheMuffinMan

Clan Allies

Enemies
-Shigechio
-flamed (clan)
-Neon (clan)

Last edited by Equinox01; Jul 26, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
Eq, I think we should start laying some requirements e.x:

Win%-60+
Akido/wushu rank below 500 etc.

Also, we should try in-game recruiting and inviting. Since i'm rank 3 ;) Can I recruit 2 or 3 people that are really good in my opinion? like, can I test them?
Riddh, we will update the requirements soon. You cant test them, but only Zapekk and i can say if they are in or not. If one of us say no then the person is not in, if both f us say yes then the person is in. Also if they ask to join it takes 2 weeks, if we ask its instantly. Who are the names of the players?
Ally please.

Gl.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Cause its a good looking clan...

DONT QUESTION ME.

<3
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Eq what is your xfire? add me: riddh also, i meant we should have a recruitment server and we should have an official app with big requirements so we don't end up with useless apps.