Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] How to create Textures
I have seen a lot of sites having textures collection and very great collection. I want to create my own textures, but no idea coming to my mind. Give me some suggestion.
Simple heads :3
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Lol i thought this thread is for helping out on makingvtextures by the way i think robotic sets is trending right now and inspiration you can check market textures but don't copy just for inspiration
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Originally Posted by Cronometre View Post
hmmm if i were you i would do abstract art... like aura, flows and etc. that looks more mystical.

People like faces. Random blurry colors don't look cool unless it's on a painting.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
Lol i thought this thread is for helping out on makingvtextures by the way i think robotic sets is trending right now and inspiration you can check market textures but don't copy just for inspiration

yeah i thought he was asking how to create textures too from the clearly labelled title , maybe he is but everyone else thinks he wants idea's for heads not how to make them
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak