Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] black belts in begginer server
Their's this bug/glitch that makes it so no matter what belt you are you can get into a beginner server, i think this is unfair for people who are just starting out to get owned by black belts who want to level up fast (thellian, aerofox...etc). Whenever you beat uke in fight school, you automaticaly get sent to a begginer server. Plz fix it soon. Thanks.
You could always join an actual beginner server that restricts qi rather than the one that you go to right after beating uke...
Quitting toribash dawg
Originally Posted by smartbest View Post
im pretty sure theirs a reason why its called BEGGINER server, not BLACKBELT server

Really?
What if the name is off, and it's really a blackbelt server?
:L
mindless machine
Hmm if this only happens when you beat uke in fight school then it has to be a glitch in the system. But why can't you join a beg server from the multiplayer servers?
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
Hmm if this only happens when you beat uke in fight school then it has to be a glitch in the system. But why can't you join a beg server from the multiplayer servers?

If you're a high enough belt, you will not be able to join anymore
mindless machine
I can confirm this bug as a brown belt.

option beginner 5_
join beginner_
forwarding to 176.9.64.22:20336

Then it connects me to a server full of white belts being farmed for TC. "Welcome to toribash, prepare to be sodomized."
I believe the server you are joining isn't actually an official beginner server.

The official beginner servers are the following :

Servers

These servers have a belt limit on them so that higher belts won't be able to join.

If, however, you find an high belt in these servers, feel free to report it to a GM so we'd be able to fix the server. (GMs are dark blue names like myself).

EDIT : I went through all the beginner servers, none of them have a high belt limit, so the server that you are joining is actually an unofficial server made by a regular user.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.