Toribash
Original Post
[S]EPIC YELLOW FLAME, MUST SEE!

Forged by Dead on 2012-03-21 00:33:57 for the Left Hand (2885)
Offer guys, no stupid offers pls, accept tc or good items.
Last edited by Konabe; Aug 17, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

You are required to edit your post so that it conforms to the above rule within 24 hours or I will be closing this thread.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I'd suggest to many of you to see this flame ingame first. It's transparent unless you're using shaders or there is an object or tori between the flame and your camera.
Other than that, it's a sick flame.
Don't invade in my thread please, next uselest post will be report, also, you can pm me, if you want to say something, like
I'd suggest to many of you to see this flame ingame first. It's transparent unless you're using shaders or there is an object or tori between the flame and your camera.
Other than that, it's a sick flame.

-----
Originally Posted by kball View Post

Moooore
-----
Sold for 28k to firebolty
Last edited by Konabe; Aug 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump