Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Head Loading Problem
So, I've recently come back to playing toribash and I have a problem with my head texture.
I have it on, it has a texture and everything applied to it, but for some reason it won't load ingame.
All I get is the standard tori head.
Can someone please help me with this issue?
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Hello,

Welcome back to Toribash.

You should update your client to the next full version, just so you're up-to-date.

To get your head texture to load, you can either play a few matches in multiplayer (which would automatically download the customs for you), or you can go in singleplayer and type /dl DeathNoteX.
BAD LUCK
I tried the /dl and /lp commands already and I've played a good 14 games of multiplayer.
The head still won't load.
However I haven't tried updating my client.
Do you mean update the game to 4.2?
Or if not, what exactly do I have to update?
I downloaded the newest DirectX last week right before I began playing again.
Can you guide me through what it is I have to do?
☼Extreme til the end☼
I think he means your toribash client version. Also, if everything else works fine, maybe it's a glitch. Have you tried using different textures? That would discard if the problem if because your head's actual resolution (maybe). Also, update your graphocs drivers and download the microsoft lates visual runtime.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
How do I update the client version?
☼Extreme til the end☼
I've had 4.2 for a few days now already.
It's with 4.2 that I'm having my problem :l
I'll check my older versions to see if the problem has to do with the game version.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Yes, also check if your pc is the 32 or 64 bit version. To do so go to My PC-System properties on the upper tool bar. Depending on that select the version of the program.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]